I'm a Technical Program Manager and Product Specialist who works on open source technology in San Francisco.
I live in Berkeley, California (but have family in San Diego, cousins in New Jersey, and many in Kolkata). I'm leaning towards moving to Austin, Texas, but California is my home for now. I'm a Program Manager helping build the open source program at Indeed.com. I also love building products and learning new technologies. I spend a few months out of the year in San Diego (where I've lived since I was 7) and love traveling internationally. My parents split their time between Kolkata and San Diego. I have a dual Masters degree from the University of Southern California and the London School of Economics and really care about global issues. I see myself working in politics / international affairs in the future. I also plan on pursuing an Executive MBA at some point.
I consider myself intelligent, compassionate, driven, globally aware, and like to lead. I'm looking for someone who's passionate about volunteering, loves live music and shows, believes in education (I have two masters degrees and plan on getting more), follows what's happening in the world, is kind-hearted, likes kids and (hopefully) dogs, and wants to start a family in the next 3 - 5 years. I'm pretty diverse in thought and easy-going. I'm also really attracted to ambitious people so I definitely care to make sure that your career and interests blossom along with mine.
- I live in Berkeley / Richmond, California
- I work at Indeed.com in San Francisco
- My sister and parents live in San Diego, CA
- I love learning (listen to lots of Audible books, motivation books (some Tony Robbins), books about technology)
- I'm a Program Manager / Product Manager teaching myself more Data Science (Python, Stats) right now
- In the next few years, I'd like to find the love of my life, have 2.5 kids, a dog, and a house (can someone build more housing the Bay Area please)?
- I'd like to start a global tech/media company
- I'd like to write a book or two
- I would like to one day work in politics and build systems that make the world better
My son is self-employed with a Master's degree currently living in United States of America. We come from a Middle class, Nuclear family background with Moderate values.highly talented down to earth honest very loving and caring single child of a single mother.also my son is a Radio Jockey start up with his own training company